Monday, May 9, 2011







Shore Houses




My recent show at Waverly Street Gallery is at last over, after 5 weeks! It's been great, however, and I've met new people, made new fans, and had a wonderful time visiting with friends and sharing my work. Last Friday, some of my friends from the library world, in town for a conference, came to see the show, and this was a special treat.


In top left photo, Hien Nguyen (LC), my husband John Hansman, and Lisa Furubotten (Texas).

In the group photo are Lisa, Hien, Galen Jones (U. of Wales), Kris Lindlan (U. Washington), me, Adolpho Tarango (U. San Diego), and Cynthia Whitaker (OCLC, Ohio).



Now that the show is over, I'm resolving to do more with my blog!!! But first, more arm surgery on Thursday to remove the metal rod and pins that are really bothering me.



















No comments:

Post a Comment